Saturday, December 30, 2006

Stupid 8

It wasn't so much that I was upset about the 8 on the river busting my KK, I was more upset that the 8 on the river decided to pick up my chair in a fit of furious rage, spin rapidly around like a wild-eyed centrifuge and fling my office chair halfway across the apartment!

Trust me, this is the REAL danger of online poker. The cards sometimes get up and start throwing your belongings willy nilly around neighboring empty spaces, without first assuming any inherent consequences!

Aside from this, though, it was a good day.

In case I never mentioned this - I started a brand new bankroll like 2 weeks ago.

Initial Down Payment - $60.


% +/- for December = + 432%

Method: strict aherence to a sit-n-go program.
buy-in levels < or = %15 of opening daily bankroll or less.

Moment of the month: After hitting a very very cold string, having a jerk make fun of me for raising 2X the pot after the flop and taking a small pot down. Already twitching with anger to begin with, I began a verbal vendetta against him at the table, trying to make him seem as stupid as possible, all the while check-raise trapping him with a set, getting him to push, and eliminating him on the way to winning the table.



ANYWAY. Have a wonderful New Year's Eve! Check out some of the new sports blogs I threw down the roll. There's a classic Bobby Knight video that I think I will re-post here eventually - until then, it is on one of the new blogs I've listed, so you can check it out for yourself.

No comments: