Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Curious Problem

Every unique thought you have ever had?


It's already been thought of 100 times over.


As I wish you all a merry Christmas Eve from Indiana, I wanted to link up to the blog that currently still holds the name that I was hoping to have for this one.

The fact that there could be two drops in the bucket on the internet isn't terribly remarkable, but man o man, does he have to have that URL? I mean, it clearly hasn't been used in a while - Sept. 20th was the last post.


So...maybe for Christmas, I could get a lovely present from a fellow bucketdropper? A URL present if you will?

Coincidentally, its a pretty cool little page - lots of interesting stuff and posts that make you ponder. I encourage everyone to click on the link and check it out!

No comments: