Monday, December 18, 2006

Post-Game Notes




(Picture courtesy of Crossfit)

I can't seem to get this shot to appear bigger on the site. Go to Crossfit.com and click on the picture (its on the front page) - it will enlarge. The expressions on the two girls' faces are priceless. Oh, if only every kid could have such awesome influences around them - goodbye, diabetes, hello, life!





So, the card game I played on Friday turned out to be a fun-filled event, but it didn't really resemble cards. Oh well, its not like it wasn't a great time. I don't care how serious you are about playing, if you can't enjoy an old-fashioned BS-fest for $10, with all the beer and pizza you can handle for 6 hours, than you my friend, are not a man.




I will be out of town starting Saturday, and there is a lot of stuff I want to get up here before I go. I've been trying to get links up the side of here with many of the bands I like (or I've been told out), but I'm still seriously lacking in content right now. It would be nice to have enough up by New Year's to allow anyone who stopped to check out the page to find a new band that they haven't heard of before.




I plan on getting a few end-of-year lists up here, too. I'm thinkin' a YouTube Top 23, a mp3/video (not sure which yet) Top 23, a Top 23 things to do in 2007, and another list that will be a surprise- but I think it could be a hit. We will see. I want to do it to help someone I used to know pretty well, but I am not entirely sure how to go about doing it. I'll explain what the hell I'm talking about when I begin that list. Anyway, until then, enjoy another plug from me for Crossfit, and see ya in a day.

No comments: