Thursday, January 18, 2007

Level on the Inside

My schedule the last few weeks has been like this:

Work.
Work.
Work.
Work.
Eat.
Work.
Repeat.

Right after I find some time to sleep, I will find some time to post. I've got some stories saved up too - plus, a Bears thing to write. Anyway.

Two recommendations:

One, 97.9 The Loop(chicago) in the mornings. A longtime Chicago radio DJ, Johnny B (Brandmeier), has a morning show that has totally grown on me over the last few weeks. Check it out, it's clever, laid back, and damn funny. It reminds me of being a kid and loving Kevin Matthews - one of two kids on earth who listened to that DJ religiously.

Two: this hard-to-find video is of a song that is clearly pretty 'up there' on my personal all-time favorite songs. You might even find a line from this song in my "about me". Anyway, its a great jam, it has a great message. The band isn't really around anymore, and the video leaves something to be desired (still only like 43 views on YouTube), but as far as music goes - its top shelf baby.

No comments: