Monday, February 12, 2007

While I am on the subject...

I would say that there's nothing more nauseating than hearing some dumb douchebag oggle and gush about a hot chick on TV(except, of course, hearing a woman go on and on about Matthew McConaughey). For me, I do not see the difference between noticing an attractive woman on TV and noticing one in person. Both of which happen all of the time, but overall unless you have some action planned, I don't see the point of bringing it up repeatedly.

That being said, I must now totally defeat my own opinion.

Ladies and gentlemen, the two celebrity women that cannot be on TV enough:

Jill, the Mercury Milan Girl


and Elliott from Scrubs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, see, my daughter looks a lot like Elliott. Call. We'll do lunch & talk about bride price.

T2

Bucket said...

Like elliott, eh? i'm good with a plow, 2 years experience. as far as goods goes, I have a couple old appliances and a few gallons of insecticide. can we consider it a down payment? (hah)